Suggestion - searchable forums

Marc · Nov 7, 2023, 16:50

Hi Ardec team, just a suggestion that it would be nice be able to search through your forums. There's great information in them but it is difficult to see if a question has already been answered without paging through and reading every topic.
Love the info on the forums! Thanks!

Tommy Pilon · Technical Support · Nov 8, 2023, 03:07 · Last edit: Nov 8, 2023, 07:45

Hi Marc! Thanks for reaching out! I think you'll be happy with our reply... because it turns out you CAN actually search through our forums. Just enter your query in the search bar above and press Enter or Click on the Magnifier Icon. Once the results appear, look at the tabs below your query. You'll be able to select whether your search results show Products, Documentation, Forums, or the whole site!

Please note that default search results show products based on your query.

I hope this helps! And thanks for pointing this out. We might try to find a way to make it more obvious that the search function also allows to search the Forums! I'll raise the issue with our web designer and programmer!

I would also recommend that you look at the results under the "Docs" tab, as you might also find some useful information over there!

Cheers!

Marc · Nov 8, 2023, 07:38

Ah! I see! I didn't even try since the search field says "Search finishing products". Silly of me not to even try. Thanks for clarifying, and yes, I am happy with the answer!

Tommy Pilon · Technical Support · Nov 8, 2023, 07:46

Not silly at all sir, that's why we'll look into finding a way to make it more obvious that it's something you can do. Hence, your feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thanks again!

[None] · Jan 12, 2024, 21:43

[Deleted by a moderator]

Terms of Sales · Privacy · Cookies · En français