- Make sure that the pressed wood edges are dry and clean and free of any wax or dirt. Sand and/or strip if required before proceeding further). Meticulous dusting is recommended.
- Mix the product thoroughly with a spatula before using. Do not use the product under 18 degrees Celsius.
- For a quick finish, apply only once
- For a high quality finish, apply twice, and finish with a 220 grit sanding
- The product can be tinted by incorporating universal dyes directly in the white Edge Filler can before application.
Tools: Edge Filler Mastic can be applied with a spatula.
Drying time: Can be sanded after 30 minutes.
Number of coats: 1 for a quick finish - 2 for a high quality finish