Customer Service Advisor, Online Sales
You have excellent customer service skills, and an interest in the wood finishing field? Do you want to join a dynamic team within a flourishing Quebec company?
Ardec has built its reputation on offering excellent customer service which makes us unique in the marketplace. As a customer service and online sales advisor, you will be required to offer customers courteous and professional service via chat, email or by phone. We are looking for an efficient and passionate person, available full time (minimum 30h / week), 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday. Training for this position will be done by telework.
We strongly believe in the benefits of diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive workplace.
- Answering customer inquires in a personalized and courteous manner whether it is by chat, email or by phone.
- Support and advise customers on products sold on Ardec.ca.
- Offer a friendly and personalized customer experience.
- Enter orders and requests for return of products.
- Provide follow ups on customer returns and credits for the return of products.
- Follow up on orders and all information pertaining to them (shipping, tracking).
Who are you?
- You have experience in customer service (in person or online).
- You have basic knowledge and experience in wood finishing.
- You are fluently bilingual in French and English, both spoken and written.
- You have a high school diploma.
- You are naturally courteous and professional in your approach.
-You can multitask.
-You have grace under pressure.
- You have experience with an online sales platform (an asset).
We ask for a minimum of 30 hours per week, 9 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday.
Why join us?
- The opportunity to telework.
- Regular hours (9 am to 4 pm Monday to Friday.)
- The opportunity for advancement within a evolving growing company.
- Employee discounts on merchandise sold on Ardec.ca.
If you are interested in becoming part Team Ardec quickly send your resume.