- Apply the glaze liberally onto your surface with a brush of your choice.
- Wipe back with a lint free cloth to achieve desired effect.
How to use it?
Apply liberally with a brush of your choice and then gently wipe back with lint free cloth to achieve desired effect. If there are detailed crevices this is where the glaze will really show its glory! If too much force is used, it may reactivate the paint layer below as glaze has a high water content.
For areas where there will be lots of water contact like kitchen cabinets or table tops, allow the glaze to dry 24-48 hours before applying a top coat using our Tough Coat or Gel Stain.
TIP: If adding tint or paint to the clear glaze, test to ensure your desired pigmentation is achieved prior to application by doing a test patch.
- You could use a damp cloth to remove more glaze.
- The clear glaze can be tinted with any of the Fusion paint colours including the Metallics.
- If you glaze large flat areas that will get washed and and wiped, ad a topcoat to protect your work.
The glaze has an extended open time giving you plenty of time to work with it so dry and cure time is slightly longer than our paints. Dry time is typically 24-48 hrs and cured in 28 days