Bull Dog Steel Wool can be used for numerous workshop jobs. Cleaning, polishing, removing rust, dirt and grease, plus fine furniture sanding, refinishing and more.
- #0000 (Superfine) : Rubbing down the final finishing coats of shellac or varnish.
- #00 (Very Fine): Used for polishing of all metals, cleaning insects and grit from glass.
- #0 (Fine) : Cleaning painted surfaces and woodwork.
- #1 (Medium): For cleaning pots and pans and all kitchen utensils. For applying wax and polishing hardwood, to tile or linoleum floors.
- #2 (Coarse) : Smoothing rough surfaces and stripping old paints, shellacs and old varnishes.