Filtering paint

Aatos Lehtila · Feb 11, 2024, 09:36

Ardec sells two kinds of filters to remove any particles from paint to be sprayed. I bought the cone filters but my thinned product does not go through those at all. I've seen numbers on filters, in microns. 100 seems common, and very fine. I've seen 190 and 400 as common too. What does the 'course 70 mesh' on the reusable filters that Ardec sells mean exactly?

Marilyn · Technical Support · Feb 12, 2024, 09:15


The courser the mesh the larger the opening will be.

Hope this helps,


Terms of Sales · Privacy · Cookies · En français