- Can must be at room temperature.
- Surface must be clean, dry, free of wax and grease.
- Provide ventilation and avoid application in high humidity.
- Test to determine spray pattern.
- For best results, hold can 25-30 cm (10-12 inches) from object, and apply multiple coats with short, light strokes, allowing shellac to become tacky between each coat.
- Let dry 1 hour prior to recoating.
- Between coats, turn can upside down and spray to clear valve.
FUMES MAY CATCH FIRE. CONTAINER MAY EXPLODE IF HEATED. MAY IRRITATE EYES. MAY IRRITATE SKIN. Do not smoke. Do not puncture. Do not burn. Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from flames, such as a pilot light, and any object that sparks, such as an electric motor. Store away from heat. Keep out of reach of children. FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains ethanol, acetone, propane, butane. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.