Picking the right paintbrush

lr · Jan 13, 2022, 20:49

I am using General Finishes milk paint on the legs of a dining room table. Should I be using the round brushes typically used with chalk paint?

Tommy Pilon · Technical Support · Jan 13, 2022, 22:50


General Finishes recommends the following for their Milk Paint application:

"Using a synthetic bristle brush, foam brush, pad applicator, or microfiber roller such as Whizz or AllPro brand, apply using smooth, even strokes."

We recommend you use whatever feels the most comfortable to you among these options.

Best success with your finishing project!


Terms of Sales · Privacy · En français