Product Ideas

Maryse C · Mar 10, 2023, 16:25

Hi there!

I'm part of the furniture flipping community on Instagram, and some fellow Canadian flippers and I have expressed the frustration of accessing certain products which only seem to be available in the U.S. or have crazy shipping fees/conversion rates.

Some products I, and fellow Canadian flippers, wish we had better access to are:
- Lily Moon Paint/stains/etc.
- Wise Owl Paint/finishes/etc.
- Melange Paint
- QCS stripper

Just some ideas :) So glad I found your website!! Absolutely love it!

Tommy Pilon · Technical Support · Mar 12, 2023, 09:13

Dear Maryse,

Thank you for your message and for sharing your interest in some products that aren't readily available in Canada. We greatly appreciate your feedback and suggestions.

We're always looking for ways to improve our offerings and provide our customers with the best possible experience. If we receive sufficient demand for the products you've mentioned, we'll definitely consider adding them to our website.

Thank you for your kind words about our website. We're glad you found us and hope you continue to find it helpful.

If you have any other suggestions or feedback, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to listen and serve our customers in the best way possible.

Best regards,

Tommy

Terms of Sales · Privacy · Cookies · En français