This product cannot be diluted.
1. Untreated wood: sand scratch-free and finish with grain K180. Vacuum thoroughly, eliminate remains of dust with RMC Cleaner.
2. Once the cleaned surface is dry, spread out a small quantity of RMC Invisible Oil (cloth or polishing machine with thin red RMC Pad). Work in zones of 5 - 10 m2.
3. Let absorb during a few minutes. Thoroughly remove all excess of oil (cloth or polishing machine with white RMC Pad) within 15 minutes per zone. The surface should feel dry! Finish all zones the same way.
4. Allow the floor to dry for at least 12 hours and provide sufficient ventilation. Apply the RMC Invisible Maintenance Oil.
- Never mix RMC Invisible Oil and RMC Invisible Maintenance Oil.
- RMC Invisible Oil is not compatible with the accelerator (Component B) of the RMC Oil Plus 2C.
- Only apply to sanded surface areas. To not apply to brushed or sandblasted surfaces.
- Switch off the floor heating 48 hours before application.
- When removing excess oil (step 3 of the application instructions), regularly replace the white RMC Pad for a sufficiently dry result.
Warning: The RMC Invisible Oil System is not suitable for industrial applications. Please consult Rubio Monocoat's technical team for this.
DANGER OF COMBUSTION - Keep out of reach of children. Materials such as rags used with this product may begin to burn by themselves. After use, put rags in water or lay flat to dry, then discard.