laquer and color

ANT · Jan 18, 2021, 10:11

would like to know if you have a white lacquer like wild heron or wild goose, and what is it's color code? if not do you have something similiar? I am intending to spray paint cabinets with a HVLP system. I am new at this, so would I paint the colour and then spray a clear lacquer, or mix them both and just spray paint it?

Marilyn · Technical Support · Jan 18, 2021, 16:53

Hi,

Thanks for contacting the Ardec Forum!

There is a possibility of tinting the lacquers. You provide us with color palette, code, and name of the color you want. anmd we make it.

Keep in mind that you will need to apply a sealer before applying anything. Since you have a spray system, we suggest using the Ardec line products as they are designed specifically for spraying.

The Proprime - Pigmented Sanding Sealer. Which can also be tinted. For a better resistance to abrasion and household chemicals, it is recommended to add the Procat crosslinking catalyst.

Then you can finish with the Polywhite- Pigmented Polyurethane Lacquer in the color and luster of your choice again adding the he Procat Crosslinker for added resistance.

Hope this helps!

Terms of Sales · Privacy · Cookies · En français