Preparation : If wood still bears traces of paint or varnish, use a paint stripper first.
Wear gloves before using. Do not use metallic recipient or tools.
Dissolve the Wood Lightener by reason of 70 g per liter of tepid water.
Application : Apply the solution with a paint brush. Leave it for 15 minutes, then rinse with water while rubbing with a sponge or a nylon brush. Let dry for 24 hours.
Redo if necessary.
Application tools : Nylon brush, Sponge
Caution : Poison and corrosive product. Wear protective glasses and gloves. Keep out of reach of children.
CONTENTS HARMFUL. DANGEROUS FUMES FORM WHEN MIXED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. CAUSES BURNS. Do not mix with other household chemicals. Do not swallow. Do not breathe fumes. Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing. Keep out of reach of children. Wear a mask, impervious gloves and safety glasses / googles. Use only in well-ventilated area. Handle with care.FIRST AID TREATMENT
Contains Oxalic acid. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or a doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for at least 30 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water. If on clothes, remove clothes. If breathed in, move person to fresh air.