Preparation: Clean surface to be sprayed with a Wax Remover. For best results, can temperature should be between 18C - 32C (65F -90F).
- Shake well before using for at least one minute after ball rattles to ensure color uniformity.
- Point opening of spray button toward object, holding can 12 to 14 inches aay from surface to be coated.
- Press spray button firmly. Use steady, even strokes.
- Several thin coats give a better finish than one heavy coat.
- Allow coating to become tacky between coats.
- Clean spray button immediately by spraying with can upside down until no more product comes out. If clogged, remove spray button with a twisting motion and clean. Gently twist button onto can with opening turned away from you.